A “52” –Day Cycle and Your Health
This article is purely based upon the “Health & Illness”, and how your date of birth number influences the illness. Let me introduce , another “Health” barometer-one that is not new at all, but very old. According to the ancient Rosicrucian Order, from birth day to birthday one’s health can undergo dramatic changes.
This mystic order observed that in every 52-day period, from birthday to birthday, a change of some sort occurs.
Have you ever wondered, when faced with a health crisis, whether it would be best to go ahead with that operation?
Mode of Calculation:
From birthday to birthday, there are seven periods of 52 days each. To keep track of your seven 52-day periods, starts with your birth day. This is considered Day 1. Now , count forward another 51 days on your calender. This completes period number 1. Next , count forward another 51 days from where you last stopped. This is the period number 2. Continue this method until you come back around to your next birthday, for a total of seven periods.
Period 1 ( 52 Days)
· Vitality . Good health.
· Good period to plan an operation.
· An especially good period for deep breathing, walking, and other outdoor activities.
· Avoid straining the Eyes.
Period 2 ( 52 Days)
· Tendency toward the rapid changes in the health.
· Problems develop with the stomach, bowels, blood stream, nerves, aches, and pains.
· Keep a cheerful and contended attitude of mind.
Period 3 ( 52 Days)
· Period of accidents and sudden operations in any way.
· Injury through fire, sharp instruments , falls, and sudden blows.
· Must watch your blood pressure, avoid over strain.
Period 4 ( 52 Days)
· Time of restlessness, uneasiness, and stress on the nervous system.
· Avoid excessive reading , planning or over working the mind.
· Rest and sleep is needed more during this period than at any other time.
Period 5 ( 52 Days)
· Tendency of overindulge.
· Very good period for recovery from any sort of illness, and stay alert.
Period 6 ( 52 Days)
· Skin , throat, the reproductive System, and kidneys may be affected.
· Avoid mental strain , over work , or too much pleasures of a physical nature.
· Drink plenty of fresh water and take part in lots of outdoor activities.
Period 7 ( 52 Days)
· Physical and mental vitality is generally at its lowest.
· Not a good time for starting any new medicine or treatment.
· Try to avoid lingering colds or flare-ups of chronic conditions.
Example: A person born on 5th July
Suppose , for this person 5th july’13 becomes the day 1.
Now, count from day 1 till 51 days, so up to 24th August, this person is under the period 1 ( 52 days) , and so on ………………………………………